Fwd: Pick up your petitions this weekend!

Represent your block.  please sign up.  This only happens once every two years.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: RepYourBlock 2020 <cc@newkingsdemocrats.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 20, 2020, 5:06 PM
Subject: Pick up your petitions this weekend!
To: Ralph Yozzo <ralph@tidalforce.org>

New Kings Democrats

Hey Ralph —

It all comes down to this: It's time to petition to run for County Committee.

This weekend, pick up your petition packets! The packets include your County Committee petition sheets, a petitioning guide, and some #RepYourBlock literature. We'll email you walk sheet for your neighborhood when you pick up your packet. This information will set you up to start petitioning on February 25.

In addition to picking up your petitions, this weekend's launch parties are a time for you to connect with others running for County Committee, get a mini training on door-knocking, ask any outstanding questions you have, and -- most importantly -- pick up some #RepYourBlock swag!

Swing by any of the pick-up spots below:

Still have questions about how to petition and get on County Committee? We have one more petitioning training event on Monday, February 24 at 61 Local from 7-9 PM. All are welcome!

See you this weekend!

– The #RepYourBlock team

RepYourBlock 2020
www.repyourblock.com

Rep Your Block is a project of New Kings Democrats · Brooklyn, NY
This email was sent to ralph@tidalforce.org. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with RepYourBlock 2020 on Twitter or Facebook.

Created with NationBuilder, software for leaders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should millionaires get the circuit breaker for New York City property tax?